Have you been thinking about what you would like to pursue after the lock-down to enhance your skills or further your career? Well the Institute for the Advancement of Journalism has decided to embark on a competition giveaway during the national lock-down to give one lucky winner the opportunity to grasp new skills in the world of media and journalism!
The competition will begin on the 23rd of April and a winner will be chosen at the end of the lock-down. The main prize will be to one lucky winner who will get to choose any course of their choice to attend for Free!
By liking and following at least two of our social media pages and commenting with the name of the course you would like to attend and why, you enter to win the opportunity to attend a course of your choice for Free!
1. Like and follow at least two of our social media platforms i.e., Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Handles: Facebook: https://facebook.com/IAJ1992/
2. Comment on our Facebook competition post with the course you would like to win and tell us why
For a list of courses on offer visit https://www.iaj.org.za/courses
3. Tag as many friends as you can that would be interested
4. Share the Facebook competition post
5. You may enter as many times as you like
6. The prize will be selected as a random draw.
7. We are not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
8. You must follow all the steps in order for your entry to be valid (we will be checking)
Ts and Cs apply.